2021/22 fee developments
17 February 2021
Over the last weeks, Care England has continued its work on behalf of the adult social care sector concerning 21/22 fee rates, including:
• Writing to Ministers regarding the need for sustainable funding.
• Liaising with colleagues in local government.
• Press work to raise the difficulties being faced by the sector in the public arena.
• Writing to all Directors of Adult Social Services in England.
• Liaising with the DHSC, NHSE and CCGs regarding the future of CHC fees.
• Highlighting the impact of decreased occupancy rates on provider sustainability.
Click here to read more.