Association for Continence Advice (ACA) Annual Conference and Exhibition 2021
Book your place at
Association for Continence Advice (ACA) Annual Conference and Exhibition will be held on the 24th and 25th May 2021 at the Mercure Bristol Grand in Hotel and registration is now open. The conference: ‘Fabulous at 40 and beyond’ will celebrate 40 years of ACA, looking back at how far we have come and forward to what lies ahead for our profession, and we hope you can join us to celebrate this joyous occasion.
Who should attend?
The conference will be of interest to Continence Advisors, Continence Nurses, Physiotherapists, Urology Nurses, and Specialist Nurses as well as doctors or allied healthcare professionals working within, or interested in continence care.
There will also be an extensive company exhibition offering new innovative products and practical solutions in the field of continence care.
ACA members will receive 20% off their conference place if they register before Friday 20th March
Not yet a member? – Join here: www.aca.uk.com/join-us
The comprehensive programme has been designed based on the feedback you provided from 2019 and will include the following topics:
- 40 years of the ACA
- Continence Advisors are Awesome:
Dame Yvonne Moores (Keynote speaker on Monday 18th May)
- The National Bladder and Bowel Health Project:
Sue Doheny (Keynote speaker on Tuesday 19th May)
- Bowel Problems in People with Learning Disabilities
- Bladder Training App for Young People
- Advances in the Uses of Robotics with the Pelvic Floor
- The Future of Virtual ACA Branches
- Physical/Medical Aspects of Sexuality and Continence
- The Impact of Continence Issues on the Individual, Relationships and Intimacy
- Medication and the Link to the Bladder
- ...and much more!