Association for Continence Advice (ACA) Annual e-Conference 2021
24th and 25th May 2021
www.aca.uk.com/conference Delegate registration now open
The ACA are delighted to announce that the Association for Continence Advice (ACA) Annual Conference and Exhibition will now take place as an e-conference!
This virtual event will take place on 24th and 25th May as previously announced and will include our ‘Fabulous at 40 and beyond’ anniversary celebrations. We will continue to offer our delegates the rich and interesting experience that was planned for our physical event, and we hope you can join us for our first EVER virtual conference!
Who should attend?
The e-conference will be of interest to Continence Advisors, Continence Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Urology Nurses, and Specialist Nurses, as well as all nurses, doctors or allied healthcare professionals working within, or interested in continence care.
The comprehensive programme has been designed based on the feedback you provided from 2019 and will include the following topics:
• Continence Advisors are Awesome
• The National Bladder and Bowel Health Project
• The Future of Bowel Cancer Screening
• Advances in the Uses of Robotics with the Pelvic Floor
• Management of Acute Urinary Retention in the Emergency Department
• Psychosexual influence on symptoms of constipation and continence issues
• Incontinence, Physical Activity and Falls
• The impact of Covid-19 on continence services
• 40 years of the ACA
… and much more!
We are continually working on the programme to ensure it covers all the contemporary issues in continence care, so please keep an eye on our website and future emails for any updates.
There will also be an extensive company exhibition, offering current and new innovative products and practical solutions in the field of continence care.