Care & Dementia Environments Conference
Care & Dementia Environments is the only UK event that focuses on optimising the design of residential care facilities to improve the experience of those living with dementia and reduced mobility.
Care & Dementia Environments creates a unique forum in which those who manage care home environments can engage with architects, designers and contractors to better understand how to improve the built environment.
“70% of care home residents are living with dementia; a condition that impairs their relationship with their physical surroundings”
The Care & Dementia Environments conference programme will focus on dementia-inclusive design with a wealth of information for those involved in the design, build and management of care homes. Sessions will include research and guidance from event partners and supporters, case studies from architects and their clients along with specialist content on outside spaces, lighting, designing for sight loss and other specialist areas.
This is a programme that promises to be thought provoking and engaging while providing plenty of opportunities for delegates to network and meet key suppliers in the exhibition.
The Care & Dementia Environments exhibition will showcase the latest products designed to enhance the care home environment and improve the experience of residents and staff alike. Exhibitors will be demonstrating a range of products both established and new to the market while offering their expert advice in a variety of different key areas.
Who will attend?
- Residential nursing and care home owners and premises management professionals
- Senior management teams from care home groups
- Architects and interior designers
- Contractors and construction companies with projects in the care sector
- Housing providers for older people
At Care & Dementia Environments you will:
- Build and develop relationships with key decision makers in the management of dementia and residential care premises
- Meet architects and interior designers who are creating the next generation of care homes across the UK
- Maximise awareness and exposure for your organisation, products and services
- Take advantage of the open mind set of visitors who plan to find out about new products and solutions in this sector
- Grow your network by meeting new contacts and opening new doors to working partnerships
- Learn from conference speakers, clients and other suppliers how to enhance your position in the market place