Care England 2017 Conference & Exhibition
Thursday 16 November 2017
Church House, Westminster, London
The Care England conference will provide an unrivalled opportunity to hear and debate the views of leading sector figures from government, regulation and commissioning on a topic of national importance. For a flavour of what you can expect at the conference, please go to: https://itnproductions.wistia.com/medias/u1ew6lylqb#
Professor Martin Green, Care England Chief Executive, says: 'The challenges facing the social care sector are well documented but the need to provide quality care remains paramount. The presentations at our conference will highlight some of the ways in which the sector is embracing change and shaping the future of care'.
The theme of this year’s Care England conference is 'Shaping Tomorrow' and invitations have now been issued to specially selected speakers who will take a closer look at areas of innovation and development within the social care sector. They will consider not just technological advances and their applications for care provision, but also new business models and insights into the European situation.
The programme as currently planned will cover the following presentation topics and the positive benefits they have delivered for care home residents, staff and the whole health and care system:
- ‘Sustainable & transformed care using the NHS Mail and the IG Toolkit'. Keith Strahan, NHS Principle Relationship Manager - Social Care
- ‘Devo Manc: The Health & Social Care Integration Pilot'. Tim Griffiths,
- Assistant Director, Greater Manchester Health & Social Care Partnership
- ‘Telehealth in Airedale: the Vanguard and its benefits for social care'. William Roberts, Care Home Lead, NHS New Care Models Programme
- 'Culture Change. Learning from the World’. Sue Jauncey, Pulse Australasia
- ‘The implications of Brexit for the Care Sector’ Joe Mitton, Senior Consultant, PLMR
A conference for all care providers
The conference will be of interest to all residential and domiciliary care providers, especially owners, directors and senior managers who look after older people and those with learning disabilities, mental ill health and other long term conditions. Care providers who are not Care England members are also very welcome to attend.
For a flavour of what you can expect at the conference, please click here.
Encourage your team to attend
We would also ask you to encourage as many members as possible from your team to attend. This conference will provide an opportunity for everyone in the front line of care to share their experiences with fellow care practitioners and benefit from the expertise on offer from the speakers.
Book now to secure your place
Care England members:
£100 for bookings until 31 August
£125 for bookings from 1 September
Non-member care providers & charities:
£150 for bookings until 31 August
£175 for bookings from 1 September
£200 for bookings until 31 August
£250 for bookings from 1 September
Exhibition & seminar opportunities
The event has 34 exhibition spaces for sector suppliers who wish to meet around 250 delegates, including:
- Senior management (CEOs, Operations Directors, Directors of Care) from the leading national care providers
- Owners and managers of individual homes and local groups
- Representatives from regional associations
- Representatives from government and regulatory bodies and the sector media
The afternoon session also has a limited number of seminar opportunities
Exhibitor information: Just a few spaces left!
This is a must-attend event for organisations looking to engage with the leading sector players at the highest level. For information on ways in which you can get involved and network with the delegates, please contact Alistair White on 020 7492 4846 or send an email to email@example.com.
Confirmed exhibitors to date:
Care England Shop
Oral Health Matters
Royal College of Nursing
Skills for Care