Care England 2017 Conference & Exhibition
Thursday 16 November 2017
Church House, Westminster, London
Care England members:
- £100 for bookings until 31 August
- £125 for bookings from 1 Septembe
- £200 for bookings until 31 August
- £250 for bookings from 1 September
The Care England conference will provide an unrivalled opportunity to hear and debate the views of leading sector figures from government, regulation and commissioning on a topic of national importance. For a flavour of what you can expect at the conference, please go to: https://itnproductions.wistia.com/medias/u1ew6lylqb#
Details of the conference theme and speaker line-up will be announced shortly.
Who should attend?
The conference will be of interest to all residential and domiciliary care providers, especially owners, directors and senior managers who look after older people and those with dementia, learning disabilities and long term conditions. Care providers who are not Care England members are also very welcome to attend.
Please send delegate booking enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibition & seminar opportunities
The event has 34 exhibition spaces for sector suppliers who wish to meet around 220 delegates, including:
- Senior management (CEOs, Operations Directors, Directors of Care) from the leading national care providers
- Owners and managers of individual homes and local groups
- Representatives from regional associations
- Representatives from government and regulatory bodies and the sector media
The afternoon session also has a limited number of seminar opportunities
This is a must-attend event for organisations looking to engage with the leading sector players at the highest level. For information on ways in which you can get involved and network with the delegates, please contact Alistair White on 020 7492 4846 or send an email to email@example.com