Established in 2008 by directors Amanda Nurse and Ben Hartley, Carterwood is a dynamic and fast growing business, aiming to provide a different and more bespoke business perspective for their clients. They provide property advice through three complementary divisions: consultancy, valuation and agency services. Their clients are wide ranging and include: banks and financial institutions; corporate and private operators; investors; developers; 'not for profit' providers and the public sector.
The range of services provided is extensive and includes:
- Due diligence advice, with and without full business projections
- Needs assessments
- Market surveys
- Detailed marketing appraisals
- Short form studies
- Red book valuation services, including charities act valuations
- Repositioning advice
- Expert witness appearances
- Lease consultancy
- Desktop feasibility study
- Acquisition and disposal advice, including full agency service
- Agency consultancy
- Sequential testing.
Carterwood provide advice to: care homes; supported living; domiciliary care; care villages; housing with care; schools; foster care businesses; acute hospitals; secure services; specialist care services.
Telephone: 08458 590777