CQC Pro: key benefits from using the platform and how to book a free demonstration
Available at the touch of a button, whenever the CQC call, CQC Pro gives you back the power to create a truly outstanding care service. The platform provides real time indicators of what you’re doing well and what you need to improve.
With everything from automated prompts and actionable guidance, to securely storing documents and regular reports, its been built by ex-inspectors and care specialists and designed to complement the comprehensive services Citation offers care providers.
What you get as a Care England member
As a CQC Pro Citation client, you can get complete access to the online platform to:
- Record evidence against KLOE’s;
- Demonstrate continual awareness and improvement;
- Manage action plans;
- Be reminded when activities are due for review;
- Run reports showing your daily compliance position;
- Provide central access for all CQC information.
CQC Pro’s survey function
The survey function of CQC Pro allows you to obtain a ‘temperature check’ of what people think of your survey.
Key questions to consider in relation to this:
- If you had a CQC inspection tomorrow, when was your last survey of staff and people who use your service completed?
- Are you gathering evidence on these key lines of enquiry?
- Do employees feel supported in terms of their skills, knowledge and training?
- Does your service make sure that people, and those close to them feel they matter, and that employees listen to them?
- Are people’s relatives and friends made to feel welcome?
- To what extent are concerns and complaints used as an opportunity to learn and drive continuous improvement?
- How are staff actively involved in developing the service?
- How are people’s views and experiences gathered and acted on to shape and improve the service and culture?
Consistently high levels of engagement with staff and people who use the service and continuous improvement as a result of their views are characteristics of an outstanding service.
There are template surveys available on CQC Pro for people who use the service, their families and staff Pro. If you would like support to tailor the surveys, Citation can offer this.
The surveys can be emailed to respondents or printed out and input manually for those without an email address. They also provide ample space for comments, so you can see at a glance once the results come in whether any improvements are needed.
The results may indicate areas of improvement but may also provide solid evidence of the great care and support you provide.
Don’t just take our word for it: what our customers say
“Moving to Citation was a big player in us managing to achieve such a dramatic growth back to ‘good’ across the board. I don’t think we’d have achieved it as quick without Citation.”
In July 2017, a CQC inspection indicated that they required improvement in five areas and were in breach of 4 regulations. Having teamed up with Citation in May 2018, they had another CQC inspection in October 2018 – and were now found to be good in all areas and in breach of no regulations
Interested in booking a free demonstration?
To book a free consultation or find out more, click here or call 0345 844 1111.
Quote ‘Care England’ to make sure you receive your member benefit discount.