A new benefit for Care England members
FREE membership of the National Skills Academy for Social Care.
Membership of the Skills Academy gives you access to programmes and support designed to help you develop your leadership capacity and that of your staff, so that you can grow your organisation.
- access to our online assessment tools that enables members to track and develop individual and organisational leadership capacity against a national benchmark
- use of our benchmarking tools for organisations to demonstrate meeting and exceeding CQC (i.e. regulatory) requirements
- for Registered Managers – a membership organisation tailored especially to their needs
- access to up-to-the-minute learning and thinking around leadership, all linked to our national Leadership Strategy for social care that we have developed for the sector on behalf of the Department of Health
- access to bespoke leadership programmes developed for different levels of the workforce, including Front-Line Leaders, Operational Leaders, and people in senior management roles
- access to our endorsed training providers, who provide demonstrably high quality social care training
- badging as a Skills Academy member, to demonstrate your commitment to excellence in social care
- 1:1 and online advice and guidance on leadership and development
- regional and online networks and events with other organisations and individuals across social care who are committed to leadership and quality in the sector
- discounts and priority bookings on Skills Academy workshops and conferences
- CPD and CPD advice
- monthly e-bulletins and jobs boards
- being part of a social care community committed to excellence, and having a voice on social care issues.