- We hear all the time in the media about Big Data and machine learning. What does this have to do with care?
- However, at the same time, it's reasonable to look out 20 years’ time and see that analytics will play an important role in people's health, wellbeing and care. So how do we get to this world from where we are today?
- NCF wants to work with key figures across the not for profit care sector to develop a strategic vision for the use of data
This new event will be held at Digital Catapult’s head office in London on 22nd March offering a range of inspirational speakers from within and external to the care sector and then provide facilitated sessions combining providers of services and experts from across the care sector. The intent will be that everyone attending is able to go away with practical actions to take forward their ability to understand and develop their interaction with data in their services.
- Dawn Ahukanna, Design Lead, IBM
- Dr Ali Parsa, Founder and CEO, Babylon Health
- Lucy Burgess, Head of Personal Data and Trust, Digital Catapult
- Neil Maiden, Professor of Digital Creativity in the Faculty of Management, Cass Business
- Eric Kihlstrom, Co-Founder of KareInn and Aging 2.0 UK Ambassador
- Morgan McCarthy, Managing Director, CDO Partners
Fee and terms & conditions:
The fee for this event is charged at £50+VAT for NCF members and £75+VAT for non-members plus a 3% surcharge.
Once we have received your booking you will receive an invoice from NCF for payment via BACs.
Sorry, tickets are non-refundable however you are able to send alternate person to the event. Please contact Helen to make any changes.
By making this booking you are accepting these terms and conditions.
Do not miss the opportunity to take part in this innovative event – BOOK YOUR PLACE
Any questions contact Helen