Immigration Health Surcharge 01.10.2020
People who work in social care roles and have paid the Immigration Health Surcharge may be able to claim their money back from HM Government.
Applicants must be working for at least 16 hours per week during that period, but this can be in more than one eligible job. Reimbursement payments are processed in six-month instalments in arrears. 
Eligible applicants can now apply online and find out more about the scheme. Telephone help is available if you have difficulty in applying.