We know managing HR & Employment Law can take up a lot of time and can be costly if you get it wrong. Luckily, valued Care England members have access to a FREE advice line manned by dedicated consultant Jonathan as part of their exclusive member benefits.
With over 10 years’ experience managing HR issues in industries ranging from hospitality and social care to transport, care and charities, Jonathan can advise on all aspects of HR and Employment Law and turn the complicated into clarity. Here’s just a few examples of the issues he can help you with:
- Disciplinaries and grievances
- Conflict at work
- Sickness and absences
Not quite sure where to start? Here’s an example of the sort of questions you could ask:
- How do I make sure my employment contracts are compliant?
- How long should a probation period be?
- How do I calculate holidays for part-time staff or zero-hours workers?
- Can I decline a holiday request?
- What should I do in a performance review?
- My employee has a disability or medical condition that’s affecting their performance – what are my legal responsibilities?
So, whether you’re in the middle of a crisis or you need some guidance on everyday issues, get in touch with Jonathan at Citation today by calling 0161 504 0843 or emailing email@example.com between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday or click here to book an appointment at a time that suits you.
As a Care England member, you’re also entitled to preferential rates if you choose to partner with Citation. To redeem this offer call 0345 844 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘Care England’ when enquiring to access this exclusive offer.
For more information, please review the Citation Group website at https://thecitationgroup.com/