Comprehensive legal support for providers
The social care team at Hempsons support providers in delivering quality services. Legal and regulatory advice include: CQC, GDPR, safeguarding, employment, property, corporate and commercial, charity law and dispute resolution.
As leading health, social care, and charity lawyers, Hempsons employs approximately 250 staff across offices in Harrogate, Manchester, Newcastle, London and Southampton, all of whom support the health and social care sectors. Our social care team not only support clients but are dedicated to sharing their knowledge and experience with the entire sector.
Hempsons’ free social care legal advice line
Care England members are eligible for a free 30 minute consultation with a Hempsons solicitor on any legal query connected to health and social care (limited to one topic per call). Call 01423 724056 and ask for the social care advice line, stating that you are a Care England member. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-members are eligible for 20 minutes of free advice.
- Care England members benefit from approx. 15% off Hempsons’ standards rates. Non-members benefit from 10% off Hempsons’ standards rates. Email email@example.com referring to Care England to get a quote.
- Fundamental standards of care training – bookings made before September 2023 will have a 15% discount
- Improve the lives of the people you support and tick some CQC boxes too…
- Hempsons provides bespoke training packages to ensure you are operating in accordance with the fundamental standards of care. Find out more here.
- This half day of training is reduced from £1,000 to £850 if booked before 30 September 2023 and run before 39 June 2024. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or book your FSoC training.
Click here to view Hempsons’ free social care resources: Includes news updates, webinars and podcasts.