An opportunity to trial membership with Care England*
Against an increasingly challenging backdrop of ongoing funding and workforce pressures, and in the absence of further Government action this side of a general election, it is imperative that independent care providers are part of a wider community of opportunities to help troubleshoot the issues affecting your service and push you forward to deliver your core ambitions.
Care England is pleased to offer your organisation an exclusive 3-month trial membership with the largest and most diverse representative body for independent care providers in England.
A 3-month trial will grant you access to a host of benefits, including:
- Resources and Information:
- Gain access to a consistent stream of up-to-date industry news, research, and guidance to stay informed and compliant with evolving regulations.
- Access to the exclusive MINT (Market Intelligence System tool) designed to help transform care service financial performance.
- Exclusive Events
- Attend webinars, workshops, and conferences designed to empower and inform care service delivery.
- Discounts and Partnerships:
- Take advantage of exclusive discounts on goods and services, recover income, and audit services to help reduce costs and enhance performance.
- Networking and Collaboration:
- Connect with peers, share insights, and collaborate with industry leaders to enhance knowledge and develop skills through special interest groups.
- Advocacy and Representation:
- Be part of a louder voice benefit from critical strategic sector relationships with government and advocate for our collective needs and interests locally and nationally.
This trial membership is a fantastic way to explore the advantages of being a part of our community affording Care England the opportunity to demonstrate our membership’s value and a commitment to your success. Together, we can make a difference to the lives of those we support and ensure future sustainability. If you would like to experience Care England membership, please register here.
Care England speaks with a unified voice to advocate creating a supportive environment that allows care providers to flourish and continue delivering high-quality care that meets the requirements and expectations of those we serve.
We work closely and actively engage with the NHS, central government and local authorities, participating and leading in discussions and negotiations to lobby for change and challenge policy, funding, and regulatory frameworks.
Your voice is a critical tool for collating and communicating the challenges and issues our sector faces. At Care England, we are dedicated to supporting and representing your views to the NHS, local, and central government to drive the change needed to help your services thrive.
If you have any questions or need further information, please get in touch with Daryl Garcia, our Membership and Events Officer, at email@example.com or call 0845 057 7677.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you to the Care England Community.