A specialist business forum for the supply chain requirements of
Care & Nursing Homes.
“In association with Care England”
Care England Forum is a specialist business forum providing Care Sector Executives with an exclusive environment and a professional platform to meet and do business.
The forum provides all companies and their delegates the opportunity to develop strong business relationships, as well as discuss and negotiate supply opportunities.
Senior Executives from Care and Nursing Home Groups who have decision making authority for their companies purchasing requirements including:
- Senior Purchasing Executives
- Specialist Care Sector Procurement Companies.
The benefits of attending:
- Meet with key Suppliers who are relevant to the Care Sector.
- Save time and cost by meeting with a high number of suppliers at our forum.
- Meet with key sector peers.
- Meet with Care England.
- Develop key business contacts.
- Develop and build high level business relationships.
- Explore supply chain opportunities.
- Your company profile within the official printed forum booklet that all attending delegates receive.