Care Roadshows are known as the only UK care events to reach the entire sector in five locations across the United Kingdom. Characterised by their smaller scale, the intimate shows enable high-quality connections among care providers and decision makers in the industry. With the great success of the first three Care Roadshows in 2022, there is great anticipation for the final two shows in London and Cardiff.
This year, visitor numbers have reached an all-time high, attributed to the unwavering support of the show’s community of visitors, speakers and exhibitors. For visitors, the free event offers updates from government regulators, the opportunity to source the latest innovations and the chance to expand networks with other care professionals.
Key speakers at the Cardiff show:
- Mary Wimbury, CEO, Care Forum Wales
- Vicky Poole, Deputy Chief Inspector, Care Inspectorate Wales
- Lindsay Rees, Head of Social Care Content, Quality Compliance Systems Ltd
- Jermaine Harris, Inspirational Speaker and Empowerment Trainer for the Care Sector
- Andrew Bell, Social Care Wales