When: Tuesday 1st November 2022
Where: Pavilions of Harrogate, Railway Road, Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate, HG2 8NZ
The Future of Care Conference is tailored for C-Level Care Professionals, Home Care & Care Home Owners & Managers, Care Group Senior Management, Domiciliary Providers & Healthcare Professionals.
Throughout the conference, delegates will learn and be part of the conversations that will help shape the future for those who work in care and the elderly who rely on its support.
Sameena Ali-Khan will be chairing the conference, see below for the key speakers that will be speaking on the programme:
- Professor Deborah Sturdy OBE, Chief Nurse for Adult Social Care in England
- Joanne Scott, Adult Social Care Inspector, Care Quality Commission
- Dr Adrian Hayter, National Clinical Director for Older People and Person-Centered Care, NHS
- Mike Padgham, Chair, Independent Care Group (ICG)
- Dame Philippa Russell DBE, Vice President, Carers UK & Ministers Lived Experience Reference Group Member