Join senior leaders from Health and Social Care to explore the big ideas – and actions – required to transform the workforce agenda.
Click here to book your place
New date confirmed – Thursday 18 May 2023.
Future Care Capital, Talent for Care and Care England, along with senior leaders in the NHS and Social Care, have been working together over the past year to improve wellbeing, integration and sustainability of the Health and Social Care workforce. The development of ICSs could play a vital role in driving integration to achieve better patient outcomes.
This highly interactive, in person event, will offer Health and Social Care leaders the opportunity to share what work and what doesn’t, challenge artificial boundaries and explore much needed innovation for the sustainability of the Health and Social Care workforce.
Join us to launch the big ideas – and recommend actions – that could break boundaries and transform the workforce agenda. If you would like more information regarding the event, please email Alessandro Alagna, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This exclusive event is limited to 100 delegates, with a few spaces available.
Hear from leading names, including
- Sir David Nicholson, Chairman, Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust
- Liz Kendall MP, Shadow Minister for Health and Social Care
- Professor Martin Green OBE, Chief Executive, Care England
- Professor Irene Gray
- Linda Everet, Assistant Director, Registrations and Revalidation, The Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Liz Bruce, Joint Executive Director, Adult Social Care & Integrated Commissioning, Surrey County Council & Surrey Heartlands ICS
- Kathryn Halford OBE, Chief Nurse, BHRUT NHS Trust
- Joanne Balmer (BEM), Chief Executive, Oakland Care
- Oonagh Smyth, CEO, Skills for Care
- Alessandro Alagna, Director, Talent for Care
Full agenda details available at the bottom of this website.
*If you would like to discuss being involved as a sponsor please contact Daren Thomas at Care England, email@example.com.