Date & Time: Sep 20, 2023 02:30 PM in
Click here to register
Providing an outstanding quality of care is essential for care services, but how can you ensure the care undertaken in your service is evidenced? Using a digital care records platform is the only way to be certain the care your service provides is documented, evidenced and reported clearly to ensure the people you support receive quality care.
Join us in this hour long webinar as we discuss the impact of digital transformation on quality care.
Our hosts are:
- Zoe Fry OBE, Director at The Outstanding Society
- Graham Farrington-Horsfall, Quality Director at Ivolve Care and Support
- Garry Leach, Director of Strategic Projects at Community Integrated Care
- Nathan Simpson, Digital Transformation Advisor at Nourish Care
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is the role of digital care records in quality care & how can you use digital ways to measure quality?
- How digital care records can showcase the quality care you provide & track outcomes for the people you support How is quality and compliance driving digital transformation?
- How the use of digital care records can impact your CQC rating
- How to develop a more proactive vs reactive care approach using digital